Baltimore Furnace Maintenance
The Supreme Service Agreement provides automatically scheduled maintenance visits for your home heating and/or cooling comfort system. Our Supreme Service Agreement assures our members that their comfort system is operating safely, efficiently, and reliably all year long.
The Supreme Tune-Up
A Supreme Air tune-up is a thorough check of your furnace system. We replace any broken parts, check for loose parts, lubricate moving parts, and test the entire furnace system for efficiency and safety. Here is a breakdown of our 15-point heating and cooling tune-up:
- Refrigerant level check (additional refrigerant charge not included).
- Inspection of all electrical components and connections.
- Inspection of system during operation.
- Inspection of indoor and outdoor coils (cleaning at additional charge).
- Lubricate motors and bearings if applicable.
- Clean Condensate drain line / drain pan.
- Check burners and inspect heat exchanger.
- Test air temp, rise/drop across coils.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Check voltage and amperage in all motors, compressor and components.
- Inspect air filters (cleaning or replacement at additional charge).
- Inspect start capacitors, run capacitors and relays for bulges, rust and leaks.
- Inspect vent pipe and check for proper draft.
- Clean thermostat and confirm proper operation.
- Check Geothermal loop pressure/re-pressurize as required.
Supreme Service Agreement Member Benefits
Regular maintenance of your furnace has benefits, but having a Supreme Service Agreement give you even more. Besides keeping your furnace running smoothly, reducing the amount of breakdowns, and making your system last longer, with our Supreme Service Agreement, you’ll also enjoy these perks:
- Two automatically scheduled tune-up visits
- 15% discount on all system repairs
- 15% discount on service fee charge
- Priority service call status
- Supreme Rewards – All agreement customers will receive a $25 credit every consecutive year their agreement is renewed towards a new heating/air conditioning system or comfort accessories
- Discounts on multiple heating and cooling comfort systems installed under this agreement
- Uniformed, licensed and courteous service technicians
- All major brands serviced
- Extends system life and efficiency
- Maintain warranty conditions of newly installed system
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
We encourage all of our customers to join our Supreme Service Agreement so they can take advantage of all of these great benefits. Make sure your furnace is running at peak efficiency all season long and save money on energy bills.